Launched by President Emmanuel Macron in June 2017, the “Make Our Planet Great Again” initiative has generated a strong interest all around the world.
Consequently a call for applications on 4 new mobility programs is opened and supported by the Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs, and the Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation of France.
Programs are open to foreign students, scientists and researchers, looking to further studies or conduct research on topics related to following three broad themes:
- Earth systems
- Climate change and sustainability
- Energy transition
Programs are open from the master to the postdoctoral level:
- Master’s excellence grants
- Co-financing of 3-year doctoral contracts
- Co-financing of 12- to 24-month postdoctoral research contracts
- Funding of short stays (14 days to 5 months) for foreign researchers
March 12th, 2018: Application period opens
March 30th, 2018: End of application period for PhD program
April 6th, 2018 at 23:59 CET: Application period ends
Week of June 18, 2018: Results are announced
More details at: https://www.campusfrance.org/en/make-our-planet-great-again-funding-programs